what do you eat?

for his sake, i hope so

bahahha…yeah…Rachael ray…<—thats who i meant…

edit: damn…I didnt read that right…that did sound kinda fucked up…but yeah…Like i said rachael ray…

all good

damn…bad karma for me…lol whatever…

back to topic: yeah you should try some pasteles…Now thats some good shit…and pastelon de papas…lol…I dont know how to make any of that shit so dont ask…lol…jk:eekdance:

Tomato Basil pizza > *

if you want something simple but good, i have this recipe from tv. It is some kind of italian soup. You start with a whole head of escorole chopped, then in a 4 qt. soup pot add 2 tbsp. olive oil. sautee the escorole untill it reduces in half then add 3 or 4 large sliced portbella mushrooms and 1 can of cannelini beans drained. when this whole bunch of stuff gets really hot, add a large can of chicken broth or vegtable broth and simmer for 30 min then eat. its really good, and its pretty good for you.

Tacos and burritos…cook some ground beef or chicken and season them with some ortega seasoning that you can find in your local grocery store. Buy some lettuce, tomatoes, and taco shells (cheese and sour cream if you like) and you got yourself a meal. Freeze left over meat and you can probably two or three meals with a pound of beef or chicken.