what do you guys think?

Ok i dont know much about a sti but what do you guys think about it with the problems it has. are they hard to fix? alot of money? let me know thanks

http://scranton.craigslist.org/cto/1352983096.html

sounds like it needs a new transmission and transfer case/front diff/whatever, or at least a very thorough rebuild. and a considerable amount of body work. and a new BOV (read up if you dont know what im talking about). and a tune. and a reallll good look over of the engine, possibly a teardown and a mild build, because it sounds like it’s been beat to SHIT

other than that, and the 4 in 5 possibility that it will blow up within 3 years, seems like an amazing car!

Not worth it imo…

Find one thats in good shape/mechanically sound if you want one.

Looks like that car was driven HARD and put away wet.

ok thanks guys i was just wondering i didnt know if it was worth it or not.

hahahaha

psitohigh will have a pretty sweet one for sale in a few days with a rebuilt tranny and low mile. pm his bitch as for more details

i already tried told him i would give him my z for it lol

Yea no trades. I buy shit to fix and get rid of. I couldnt keep a car if I wanted to

or get it to a shop to get it fixed either, apparently !!! lol

looks like a kid like you owned it and beat the fuck out of it like u did your car. may look pretty but its a POS do not buy

Yea guy sounds like the car was beat on.

It night be fine for a while but you will probably run into expensive problems later

Seems like alot of $ for a beat car

seem’s like STI’s are burning up/breaking everywhere

get a Evo.

that the silver bugeye?
how much you looking to get for it?

do you think its worth driving 3 hours to look at?

"Transmission Synchros in 3rd and 4th grinding

Front differential noise but is drivable when center diff is set to rear

Clutch is weak- slips in 5th and 6th"

omfg no.

Are you high?

It has transmission issues. That should be a red flag to stay away from something like that. It’s modded. Obviously someone beat the piss out of it. Don’t even waste your time. Find something un-molested.

Well…

If you want to rebuild the front diff…

Rebuild the transmission

buy a new clutch

rebuild the motor in a year

Then yea sure go look at it…

:rofl

you were seriously considering buying that car?
wtfareyoudumb?