What do you want the Democrats to accomplish?

Who gives a fuck?
Why do republicans feel the need to push their morality on others?
That was just a stupid statement.

yeah, I misread the post.

:word: I know alot of people dont have a choice in the matter, but MANY of the people working these jobs are burnouts who are paying for their own mistakes in life. I am not going to pay $5 for a cheeseburger because joe Blow smoked too much dope and became too stupid to hold down a regular job. Fuck that.

yeah this I’m waiting to see

but. but. YOU MEAN THE LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA LIED TO ME?!?!?! tear

C’mon, everybody knows the Republican party is open to man/boy love. We proudly endorse NAMBLA! :lol:

Mark Foley certainly does.

I have to go to class now, this will be my last post. 27% of america has a college degree. Sure, some of the rest know a trade/skilled position, but the middle of the spectrum is fast being eliminated/outsourced. The income curve is basically moving to a barbell shape. If the rest of the country ended up making $6 an hour, we will be in a world of shit.

i want them to pass a bill stating that all drive through fast food employees will be executed on the spot for messing up my orders repeatedly…and never giving me enough ketchup…

this is assuming that the government can handle such a responsibility…which is doubtful if you ask me…

Don’t forget this one…

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6448362&ft=1&f=1003

Thanks for your participation. Great post.

^ yaah. Hes one sick mofo.

True.

And this guy
http://graphics.boston.com/globe/spotlight/abuse/images/law_cov.jpg
Cardinal Law

Yeah…How many democrats do this also? just because a person is from a spacific political party does not make them more prone to making sweet sweet love down by the fireplace with a little boy.

i haven’t seen anything more complicated than that accomplished by the govt lately, so i figured i’d start small, baby steps… :lol:

Clearly, we need to do a better job with public education

More when I get home from the office

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, NAFTA WAS SUPPORTED BY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY FAR MORE THAN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

I think you will get at least half of the items you listed.

wow yeah good call. i am moving that to the top of my list

To save American lives and American dollars. Granted, now that we’re in we can’t just pull out, but maybe a doable plan to have the last American troops out of there within 20 years?

That was one of my big beefs with this administration was the infusion of religion into politics. So many of the conservative beliefs today are not shared by the conservatives of Reagan. Small government, privacy rights, small spending, fiscal responsibility, NO RELIGION IN GOVERNMENT… They have strayed from that ideology today.

Increase funding for education and lower student loan interest rates. Higher education is the only thing that will keep us from becoming China and India’s bitch over the next 20 years.

A law that blocks the RIAA from imposing financial burdens on College students. An organization that makes it harder for kids to go to and stay in college just to protect their bottom lines and rich clients is downright evil. How about 20 hours of community service every time you’re caught stealing copyrighted material?

that would be a lot of free/slave labor
we wouldnt have to rely on just the people in prison to keep the sides of the thruway clean