WAATT!:eek

Ban

ban 2

I’m stopping by the body shop tomorrow.

Im gonna ignore the inmature slow child!:Idiots

he called you a fag

HAHAHAHHAHAHA THATS BEYOND THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK

Sorry, I don’t know what “inmature” is.
But you couldn’t get your 102mph trap car into the 13’s…If you let me drive it all night next week, I will put my brand new Mickey Thompson DR’s on it and sink it deep in 13’s…Given everything is fixed on it.

are those DR’s mcnally tuned?

murrrrrrrrrrrrrdawggggggg

Gromley Tuned.

seriously I will let you. all night long drive it next week (It should be painted by next week! I’ll prolly faint if I get it done by then!:ahh:ahh:ahh)

gettin dizzy from those 1.9 60ft’s? :tongue

no overly anticipated gay jaguar green color getting real close as in this weekend!:eek :ohnoes :ahh :popc: :sleep :facepalm :banana :ninja

as you can tell I have every feeling combined together about the fact that my car wont be the pink rocket or pink cow anymore!:ahh

Hi, Im Adam, and I fuck CP and get money.

close. Bakery,confectionery, tobacco workers and grain millers. based out of NY,NY.

23- I verify Auto Insurance @ Mohawk Honda :slight_smile:

18, hvcc business admin, going into 2nd year, work for Classic Valet and Limosine services.

19, gonna be a soph at happy valley comm college going for criminal justice. I work with the clown above me at classic valet, on and off at my aunts property management company, and have been detailing cars on the side for the past few years.