What does one do? v. Cheese Danish

So I decided to get some hot fresh American Vending Inc. food today in the lunch room. And lo’ and behold there was a cheese danish still in the vending machine. Obviously because cream cheese filling is amazing I had to get it.

So I get it from the vending machine with no issues. I proceed to eat it working slowly to the delicious cream cheesy center then my worst fears are concerned…

It’s all like a slow motion nightmare, as I watch in horror. And open my mouth to scream as the entire cheesy center falls out and lands on the floor. I just about cried and had several options at this point.

Personally I manned up and just bought another, but what would you do if you encounted this nightmarish situation?

id be more carefull and have not let the filling fall out bc thoes are the BEST, and if it did fall id just buy 2 more :slight_smile:

I remember the good ol adelphia vending, and then you have the deli downstairs, they have the best damn chili.

Oddly enough I’ve never been in that Deli, now that it’s cooled off I’ll have to try it.

Where is the “pick it up and eat it anyway” option?

I would have made a quick judgement of the floor’s dirtiness and may or may not have decided to go for it.

i’d go buy another one, but if that one was the last one left then I would cry

I feel shamed for not including that option. :frowning:

Like a real man.

The owner lady has a semi- hot daughter but shes got a kid…Slut

hahaha

Just buy another one…or if nobody is looking…5 second rule.

haha…I dont really think the 5sec rule applies if you have to scrape up the food with a knife

True, it would have been like scraping pudding off the floor. And on top of that 5 people saw it happen. :frowning:

Just look them right in the eyes and eat that thing off the floor!

They will respect you.

i think i’d start sacking various objects and furniture in the lunchroom

and Mark, the trainer

ohh i wish i could eat that and not feel guilty. my candy snack of the day consists of like 2 gummy bears or sometimes a very small bowl of ice cream.

now i want one.

now i have to make it through tim hortons tonight and just buy a capp before work and NOT a bagel with cream cheese. thanks a lot.

Could you buy one for me while your there. <3

haha, that sucks

just plow like a 2lb bag of gummy worms and a tub or 3 of ben & jerry’s then

aw right aw right :tup:

i was just telling newman the other day how much i hate cheese danish and the man who invented it needs to be slapped in the face

wheres the option for “buy a better flavor danish”

:word: its like cinnamon buns with no frosting on top or plain timbits.