what exhaust is better

im looking at 2 exasust companys at the moment hks or apexi? which modle is the best for each company? and which should i pick?

What type of car?? Motor???

Anyways both companies are great. I have the HKS Super Dragger (90mm piping). It was lound on a KA with a cat but on the SR it is nice. I love the tone under boost. the only problem is that it has a big cannon out the back so cops love me :anal

For a KA i would suggest the HKS Hi-Power. Looks nice and not a big tip at all.
For a SR i would go with RS*R Ex-mag or the Blitz Realize TT.

Not that i do not like HKS these are just quieter and tuck up a little higer.

If you don’t care about noise and are all about no restriction go with this one
Buddy Club II
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/7539/speciilarge4yc.gif

HAHA rob i thought your exhaust was called SUPER DRAGON :E

Isn’t your car the one I fisted?

have u looked at blitz! i really enjoy the tone and sound of their exhaust on my car!

There is an exceptional article titled Build Your Own Exhaust by Mike Kojima in the November 2001 Sport Compact Car, Volume 13, Number 11. Maybe it is available at the library or PM me and maybe I can help you get a copy.

The article provides easy to understand, straightforward information on the whole exhaust thing. Like loud does not necessarily equal power, backpressure versus high exhaust stream flow, why you should never gut your cat (and it has nothing to do with the air we breathe which is also a good reason), etc.

When it comes time to replace my system I will seriously consider building my own but even if you want to buy one off the shelf this article gives you all you need to know to make a very well informed decision.

I highly recommend it. :!:

Isn’t your car the one I fisted?[/quote]

yup 120MM tip is what they love. in the future when i have some extra money i would love to change it.