What fights would you like to see?

What fights would you like to see involving people on this forum.

The ones I can think of right now would be mk4 30r and adam, just because they wrestled a little bit at stallmer’s party and I wouldn’t mind seeing who the victor is in evenly started match.

I would like to see battle of the the autox master, Kramerbutz, vs anti-autox master, bootlecivic,

I think lastly I would like to see a handicap match, boxersix and deadbeatrec vs. ghettochild, aut0utcast, and NVSridez just because I think the latter three could use a beating.

I would like to punchasize Jesse Clark’s face!

There wouldn’t need to be a handicapped match for Failvis. Emanuel would snap the kid completely in half over his knee without even trying.

:evilking :evilking :evilking

So be it. Let this be our final battle.

medieval duel with rusty swords and shit?

If Benjamin insists upon continuing this provocation, I will be forced to continue to defend myself in the manner previously described.

this thread made me lol.

benny vs justin.
i have a feeling justin is a powerhouse.

rubino vs sean.
2 140lbers collide. then winner of this fight gets to fight ryan. :tongue

turbo travis vs nicole.
i want to see this because i think travis would be trying to grope nicole the whole time and this would anger her more to and turn all chun li on his ass.

:rofl

I have gloves, headgear, mouthpiece, etc. from when I used to box. We should make some of these happen. Find a place, charge admission, use funds to throw a heck of an afterparty including but not limited to food, alcohol, hookers. Thoughts? :slight_smile:

Yeah I’ve never boxed, fuck that.

I’d have to be super drunk, and even then he’ll probably kick my ass and I’ll just get mad and stomp around like a little bitch until I’m over my bruised ego.

On the same basis of Jason vs. Sean, I want to see Sean and Joey fight it out.

And I’m all set with being groped. :rofl

Would a wrestling or MMA format better suit you? :slight_smile:

see I would like to see Delucia vs. Joey, delucias got the weight on him… but joey is a fiesty motherfucker… I saw him throw a girl to the gound before :lol

How about bong for bong

(Beer of course)

not gonna see me and adam go at it in a serious or even semi serious matter. we are pretty matched up and each know how to take one another out, its just a matter of who gets to it first.

im not a fan of pre arranged matches. just go at it.

brett im going to kick ur ass. :hug

K20 vs sentra boy , sentra kid wants it, so man up k20, there is moneh in it and chicken suits, remember ?

i cant fight I weigh 120 pounds never threw a punch in my life :ninja

thats cool, im not scurred. ill take out your knee joints.:ahh

he doesn’t have joints, he’s bionic.