What happened to "Subscriptions" and older threads?

I haven’t been on SON much since the upgrades/changes/etc.
Today I logged on looking for an old picture located in a thread from late 08, early 09.

The first thing I noticed is that I no longer have any subscribed threads in my list, and that I’m not getting any updates on threads I’ve previously posted in and subscribed to.

Next, I search for the thread, and even go as far as finding the link in a newer thread.
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41094
However, it says the thread is not found.

Do I have to go back and try to subscribe to all the threads I was watching before?
And, have you guys deleted older threads?

Thanks,

• JC

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Just to answer one of those Q’s, the thread does actually exist, I guess the link has just changed, and older links are no longer picked up?
I don’t understand why the title wasn’t picked up in search though, and I’d still like to know about subscriptions.

Bump for where our subscriptions went?

Have to wait for Mike to answer this one…

All of the URL’s would have changed and i highly doubt we were able to carry over the subscriptions, however, there are other database elements that have yet to be carried over and that may be possible when we do another merge or run another script.

One of the key issues is that alot of the recon scripts were not meant for 4.0 and they cause havoc with the DB, hence the second 2 days of downtime we had.

We have a sit down in the next week or so to plan out our next attack on some of the issues that are left over from the merge.

Cool, thanks for the info.
Kind of annoying that thread links won’t work anymore now, is there any good way around this (easier way to search/etc.)?

There is a way to go through all of the posts and update all of the thread links to vB 4.0 style links, but that would require some downtime.