what is a fair price for this?

hey guys am i out of my mind?
what would you say is a fair price for this car seeing as clearly i have no idea.
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30575

I would like your input as I would like to get this car sold soon

Thanks in advance Mael

As nice and extensively modified as the car is, I really dont see you getting 5 digits for it. Price it at 9.5 OBO and see what happens. Sonlings are cheap, do you have the advertised elsewhere?? I’d suggest doing that also if you havnt already.

Good luck.

is that an actual oem urethane silvia lip? or plastic

also put it on kijiji and craigslist, they are both free.

Mael, your car is worth every penny. You’re selling it in the wrong place. You need to sell it somewhere where someone with balls and money will see it. Zilvia?

lip is fiberglass wonderfully done too
Mael

Timing as well… cant speak for otherz but i know im pretty much broke right now!! lol try again in the spring… u might get wat ur lookin for it then

yea early spring/when the warm weather starts to kick in is when alot of people want to buy cars, winter and fall is when alot of people wanna sell cars lol.
it is a pretty fair price but like stated above people are cheap and wanna low ball you. the price is listed as nego, im sure if someone is SERIOUSLY interested you guys will work out a decent price on yours and his/her behalf.

by the way your car looks very good. other then the lil ripple down the pass side

meal,
you haven’t even tried posting your car on trader/kijiji/craigslist

Not everyone knows about son240sx.ca

try a couple other sites, im sure you’ll have better luck.

With everything included , the price of 10+ is fair on both sides imo./

didnt think I had too figured this would have been the best place what with 240 guys and all.
and ya im flex on the price

Well the reason you want to post it up on trader/kijiji/craigy is because some people aren’t searching for specifically a 240,
Some people only search for price ranges.
maybe that = better luck finding people with $$

edit: and have you tried posting it on the a4 forums and the other type of cars you want as trades?

yup^^
but im now hoping for cash so ya i guess ill have to post on kijiji and stuff