What is it worth?

Help me determine what you think the fair market value for my car would be. There is about a 20% chance I may sell it in May so let’s see what you guys think. No answer is a wrong answer here - just seeing what some of the experts think.

I am well aware of the fact I will not get what I spent – so don’t bother. This is not the first car I have built and sold.

Mods removed for now…

I may have missed some stuff but that should be the bulk of it.

So - how much?

pics?

Pics are not required for this exercise… just imagine a really clean, low, stock “appearing” gold Zenki s14

21k :dunno:

18 k

Toughest part is your car doesn’t look as fast as it is, or that it’s got a lot done to it. I know it doesn’t mean it isn’t. But if someone is going to drop serious money on a 240, it has to look like it’s worth a lot of money.

Wanna Trade??? :slight_smile:

Nah - if I sell my S14 – I am going bigger and badder - no downgrading to an S13 :slight_smile:

Hahah awww, insult,

Realistically I think you would probably get 14-16k for it, though it is worth more.

I say 16k

it all depends when you decide to cash in…

i bet… if you spent 500 bucks extra and put a little bit of body bling on it… you could get a few 1000 extra…

i bet…

GT

I would say around 16k as well Dan.

Just don’t tell me that you will be going back to wrong wheel drive.

Nope - no more Hondas for me (not as a tuner car anyway - would love a TL or Type-S as a daily)

Im thinking improting

i think around 16k also but as greg said if you add a little flash to that dash you should be able to get it into the fan boy crowd.

15.5 ish

slam it on ssr’s and ask 18.5

Let’s find out how much it’s really worth after it rolls off the dyno. :naughty:

word. let the numbers do the talking!

danno,

lets bring you up some gear from RBmotoring to up that resale biotch.

i agree… $15K unless the numbers are off the charts.