What Is The Best Automotive Decision You’ve Ever Made?

I have a few automotive decisions that were my “Best” and “Worst” :rofl

Worst: Selling my grey 30R EG Coupe :frowning: and buying my old '95.5 UrS6. Getting rid of my '87 GTA Trans Am and getting my '03 CBR 954RR :Idiots

Best: Buying and building my grey 30R EG coupe. Buying my mint purple '00 GSR, and then trading my GSR for my current TDI.

worst: decide to build from the ground up a trackable “street” car. what I got is a untrackable track car & unstreetable endless money pit 1992 civic :banghead

best: buying a (bone stock internal) k24/tsx swapped 2003 civic for 1/2 the value. 280,000 miles on the chassis & over 200K on the swap

worst : buying any vw product ( mk3 vr6 jetta, mk4 vr6 jetta, b6 s4, d2 s8 … although last one wasnt a bad car at all and i actually liked it )

best : buying a bmw, buying a bike

This

Worst decision for me was initially buying that tdi… trading it was one of my best.

^ So you have the purp teg naow? :gay lol

Worst: Buying a Vw once.

Best: Selling that 88 Rx7, and buying Hondas.

yesthir :gay2

Dude I honestly think that was the best vehicle trade I’ve made, for both parties. Even though I loved that GSR. Thing was mint and just awesome.

Buying my first S30 Z.

Yah it really did work out… Il probably just drive that car as a daily until it falls apart.

Selling my toy cars and just getting a dependable DD that I paid cash for, and giving up project cars for bikes, bikes are more than 10 times better to me!!! And only paying cash for stuff now, living debt free and stress free life in return:) so yea motorcycles!

never really made a bad one, yet i’ve only had two cars. loved the SER when i had it, it was time for it to go when i sold it and I love the MR2 now.

i’m still waiting for wayne to chime in

Best:Ordering the Atom early

Worst: Selling it, even for a profit

most redic…Installing l-19 and H-11 head bolts to the tune of $600 a set on a Trans-Am

Don’t you dare talk about about expensive head bolts/studs around me.
:lol

My best autmotive decision ever was my Scion xB. This thing has been amazing. Best car I have ever owned, no doubt about it.

Worst was/is my ex’s VW GLI. Total POS. Hasnt been driven in over a year due literally one thing after another breaking. The car barely has 100k on it

Best: Buying the G8, It’s still worth the same it was 2 years later…

Worst: Buying the Sierra, Hindsight is 20/20.