what is the real son240 now?

Well, i didn’t think anything except that you were the owner and that you were possibly going to sell. No big deal man, i just didn’t realize you weren’t the owner. LOL

You had given me the heads up on the new domains, if you recall, i told you NOT to move it, because for me the site has its history on the .ca, thus more value to me.

Being that i was interested in the forum, there would have to have been remuneration on both sides. Me paying you, the board breaking even, money being invested in the club. The idea is to have foresight into what will cost, so finances are a concern, especially when i’m the one coughing up the money.

As for the legalities, of course those came into play when you, or whomever jacked the DB. For all i know i could have shown up Wednesday, handed you some money and you would have handed over your $20 worth of domains, a DB that doesn’t belong to you etc. Thats assuming that you’re the guy in the wrong.

Anyhow, i think you guys should sort out what has taken place, it would be better for the community.

But, as i’ve said. I am still interested in the site and i wont walk away yet. Much of it can be salvage despite the damage some people have caused.