what is the real son240 now?

.com is being squatted on by some fags… i was going to register the .net and .org myself last year but oooooooh noo… the person who has fought tooth and nail for the neutrality of this place on every single occassion cant own the domain… cause he’ll do something ghey… and since i didnt want to cause a stir i never did it.

that aside… this is a terrible mess.

conceptually, switching is the best move because we have total control. Then it becomes and admin issue which is what all this bullshit is about. It was NOT supposed to be like this.

I have suggested that we do the switch but put different parts of the revised club in names of seperate admin, for example something in my name, something in G’s, Paul (axlerod) as treasurer etc.

this way each person essentially has some sort of veto power and no one person can control the destiny of the site. It really needs to be that way and it really needs to not be .ca because all we are doing is delaying the switch.

this is really getting into stuff that should be in the admin / members section.