what multi link kit are you running?

for all the people that have their suspension somewhat done up, what multi link kit are you using?

i only know of SPL, Battle Version, bings and megan

what else is out there?

reviews?

Cusco, Peak, tanabe, JIC, C-tune, TC sportline, random ebay stuff…

listed in order of quality… which isnt entirely true because some of it is 100% identical.

then you have even more companies branded the imported stuff… D-max, Powertrix, etc.

Then there is Nagisa or NAMS which SPL uses…

I run an old version of my own brand built to lower specs than the current and previous models for testing purposes.

In fact, i had some of the more recent stuff on my car but i ripped it out for other people to use and put in arms with lower end hardware.

there’s also kazama

I run Battle Version all around (TC rods, toe links, ruca’s & rear traction links)

^ Ballllllllllln

how much you pay for them?

i calculated close to $900 CND

battle version and SPL are around 900 for 3 arms.

oem :frowning:
illbe running bings soon :slight_smile:

I am running megan parts in the rear of the car right now

for me it come out to around 950USD or so…I paid whatever the retail price was at the time.

Damn your car is going to be so sick. i can’t wait to see it. are you going to bing’s meet this year?

bings rear multilinks
battle version front tension rods
stock tie rods

lol Hi mark.

Theres also footworks, a division of supermade, unqiue arms in that they use square tubing instead of round like all other companies. I havnt been able to find many reviews yet though.

megan has sold over $250,000 of multi link in six months, they plan on making a lot of new stuff due to the amazing sales, keep a look out for some of the new stuff they are releasing over the next few months…

The value is unbeatable.