Ebay multilink

What do you guys think of these arms?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/CAMBER-TOE-TRACTION-TENSION-SET-89-94-240SX-S13-180SX_W0QQitemZ150231173969QQihZ005QQcategoryZ33592QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I bent one of my toe links so I was just thinking of going aftermarket. I was initially think of going Battle Version or Bings but my friend showed me these. This is almost $500 cheaper than Bings and almost $600 cheaper than Battle Version. They also include a lifetime warranty. So why the huge price gap?

Also, are these arms with pillowball bushings louder than stock?

Dont even touch it, do you really want to cheap out on parts that hold your car on the road?

Get parts that are proven to work, and work well.

^do it up^

if you just need to replace them do it then sell hem when you get a chance to buy something better then sell for the same price

those tc rods are just unbranded megan rods and so far my megans have been holding up pretty good

those other parts tho…mmm naaaat so muuuuch

theres a reason why they are 500 dollars less.

i realise it says lifetime warranty but how would you redeem it?

the rod ends on the arms are $0.15 commerical grade cast pieces. they explode, i have warrantied a few sets of these stupid unbranded outter tie rod sets because the rod ends exploded… Megan recently upgraded their outter tie rods to have a bearing pressed into a housing as opposed to those janky rod ends.

if you do buy that stuff and dont maintain it really well, it WILL break.

If you just want to save money, talk to Varun and pick up Megan stuff. If you want some pieces with world-class rod ends that will never fail you can pick up my stuff.

Yes people have busted up my arms in the past, and i take care of every single one of them.

poor man buys twice, as they say

Megan rebrands parts, so those TC rods just came from the same factory and didnt get a megan logo on them.

FYI, i can buy and sell all of those arms through some wholesalers i deal with, i simply choose not to because servicing them is a pain in the ass. If i cant get them warrantied i have a hard time beleiving that you guys can.

Also, i just reduced my pricing on my multi-link arms. I have set up some favourable arrangements with some suppliers and manufacturers and was able to shave a few bucks off every piece.

bings stuff and warranty that’s local ftw!
seriously check out his stuff… it’s built solid and you can’t beat his warranty. and the most important thing is that he’s local so if anything does happen… you’re not waiting months and going throught he trouble of shipping your crap out of country. don’t cheap out on suspension stuff.

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v195/226/85/1657860007/n1657860007_455270_3384.jpg

Jon

I’d rather buy the Bings stuff, its worth it in many different ways. If its a really low price on Ebay, You shouldn’t really have to put alot of thought into thinking why.

u can take a shit in a box and slap a guarantee on it but ur still left with a peice of shit

hahahahha, best quote ever!

Ted Nelson, Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?

Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That’s all it is, isn’t it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer’s sake, for your daughter’s sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

Tommy Boy: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114694/quotes

yea thats what i figured, i just wrote it backwards. if you scan ebay religiously you will be able to find almost all the parts megan offers, just unbranded

but as i said before all of the megan parts i own seem to be holding up just fine so far.

yeah they go the extra mile in many cases… for example the outter tie rods. They used to suck, but at least Megan goes and upgrades the outters when there is an issue. All the other importers dont give a shit because they dont have any brand equity to build or maintain.