what oild does every one use??

um this is mostly to those with stock s13’s
what type of oil and oil filter do u guys use and y?

Fram Synthetic (if I can get it), otherwise, Quaker State oil filter.

As for oil, I’m biased towards Pennzoil so I just use Pennzoil Synthetic 5w30.

whats the part number for the oilfilter??
cuz i might b picking up a s13 tomorwo from farmer and want to change the engine oil right away :smiley:

Quaker State’s number is QS3682

oem filters ftw

aight thanks :smiley: big help

for fram and quaker state the part number always has 3682 in it. thats basically what you should be looking for. for oil dont go with pennzoil. might as well go with motomaster if your gonna do that. good brands to use are mobil 1, amsoil, motul, redline, also the german made castrol is good from what i hear.

royal purple 10w30
k&n filter

castrol gtx

oem filter

generic oil at work, OEM “mopar” filter. works just as good as anything else. its all in your head.

I’m trying to figure out what oil to use in my SR20. I was told 10w40, but that seems thick to me. I searched for an answer on here, but had no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?

Mobil 1 Syn, with OEM oil filter best combo! lol

get a oil filter with a check valve. works really well

for a stock 240… i used castrol high mileage + motormaster ( identitical to fram) filters

Royal Purple 5w30 + OEM Nissan Oil Filter

No Complaints.

Esso XD3 0w50 + Fram filter.

no complaints yet.

We run 10w30 just need to stick to your regular oil change schedule.

As for Royal Purple I would not touch that crap witha 10 foot pole. I personally lost two engines when using Royal Purple. Changing it every 4500km with a new filter everytime it still built up in the oil pans in my Honda engines snd my buddies SE R. So thick I/we scooped it out with a spoon.

Adrian

quakerstate fully synthetic horsepower 5W30 oil. and quakerstate filter

no problems here

n southern ontario there is very very very minimal differences with 5w30 and 10 w30 due to your climate

im about to go do an oil change in my truck soon

gunna go with some 10 w 30 syn. and a fram wear gaurd

Whats wrong with Pennzoil?