what should i do??

listen idiot when have i ever said ppl on here have rusted cars or that anyone is jealous of me. LEARN TO READ, All i said was you people need to stop hating… btw your contradicting yourself by saying nobody is hating if you look at your following sentence. OH YA my heart is all fiberglass and i NEVER SAID my car was the shit. Don’t get it twisted. EVERYONE ON HERE is hating me but
honestly i dont care. Ive been to your meets before and some of you have really nice cars but nothing too special. I am mainly on here and joined because someone sent me the link to check out ppl talkin shit bout my b/f’s shop but now im just here cuz this is entertaining. LOL.

P.S. i was at the wheels direct show to support my team as a spectator not as a competitor because i KNOW my car is not the shit - i just started doing modifications a week and a half before that show. I dont care about how distorted my BASS sounds from the outside because im not OUTSIDE of my car im IN IT and it sounds fine too me, ill waste money on dynamat when i care to impress someone. You need to read carefully before giving your 2 cents seriously your remarks dont make any sense. BYE!

:slight_smile:BIG UP TEAM 24K FOR WINNING BEST TEAM AT THE WHEELS DIRECT SHOW!!!:cool: