What should I do?

parts will be much harder to find for that than a blazer. Fix the blazer get rid of the audi and eventually get a nicer car as life goes on.

Ok, sell audi, sell blazer, take out a loan for a cheap reliable lower mileage economy car.

Having a small monthly payment (under 200/month) shouldn’t be hard to do while going to school. I know I did it working 30 or so hours a week and going to school full time. Having a set payment you can budget for is a lot easier than having big repair bills pop up unexpectedly, like what happens when you drive beaters.

Potty mouth

try not to put it in a ditch? lol…

Blahhh. I don’t know what to do. There’s so many options. I’m not selling the Audi though. There’s no question about that. I love that car.

:frowning: Decisions, decisions.

Then fix the audi, drive the audi. Its not gonna last much longer anyway.

Why do you say that? This things a champ. It will never die.

getting close to 20 years old…

I know. Scary.

id still hit it.

Thats the prime age, for sluts, but cars… Not so much.

lol:D

There is nothing wrong with cars from the 80s, I tell my self that every night. :frowning:

If you love the audi that much and it has nothing really wrong aside from a minor problem as well as upkept maintence. Fix it, and drive it dump the blazer.

what you should do dawn, is lose weight.

LOL, best quote ever.

My advice: See how hard it is to do the oil pan on that thing. If it’s easy, and you can get a friend to do it, get one from M&M. You can get a steel wheel w/tire there for under $10, aluminum for under $20 I believe. Bring your bent wheel one to get the core charge back. Who cares if it matches, the type of people who buy a $400 Blazer won’t care either.

If it’s going to be a pain, or you would have to take it to a shop to do it, call around and find out scrap prices for it. Maybe someone on here needs a parts/beater truck. Or throw it on Craigslist for $200, and it would probably go quickly. Either way, fix up both of those cars or sell them as-is and buy something more practical. A Honda, a Subaru, anything. Nothing complicated. I’ve owned and driven dozens of shitty cars, and when one needs work I always add another shitty car to the mix. It got old quick. Now I have one reliable fuel efficient slow boring Honda that hasn’t needed a dime of my $ (except oil changes, etc.) since April. And it only cost me $1600. Now I have something to get me where I need to go, and I can now mess with my fleet of un-reliable old cars without any pressure.:wink:

Truth, Ask (psychopjv) you can’t break an Audi Inline 5.

quoted for truth.

The NG 5 cyl will run forever, but it will cost a ton of $ to keep it going. I have easily sunk $2500 in parts in my beast, and it still needs more attention. Mine at least is fairly clean.

http://www9.yatego.com/images/428b84fecc19b0.4/3716818526.jpg

Hey now. Mine’s pretty damn clean too. Minus the dents in the pass door. Which are not my fault. Which I want to fix so badly.