What Should It Be??

Thats effin funny! That was a good one I give you kudos on that.

I foresee massive amounts of wheelhop

ok why dont u just buy a cheap DD for now save money for something els this way u wont have to worry about finding a beater l8er on when u get a nice car ???

More like… some bunny hops
Zong u could prob add a nice 24mm swaybar to that

Ummm I dont know I just want a nice car. Im not worryed about finding a beater later on. Next month after I talk to my dad about this crap we’ll go test drive some cars and we’ll see.

use the money for a down payment…if u can afford monthly payments

buy a 2 door honda accord. they are very nice. throw on some wheels and tints and the car already looks 10 times better. plus they are reliable and there arent too many modded accords around (at least i dont see many, others might). just my opinion.

Well focusinprogress has talked me into a mazda3 sooooooooooo all I have to do is see what dad says.

Oh snap, engine swap, toss some rubber tires on, stretch the frame, and do a RWD conversion. That shit will be maddddd tight off the line. Mazda 3s are quite nice, but quite newish also.

have lafengas rebuild the whole body out of carbon fiber and hotrodkid manage to put a turbo kit on it while you’re at it.

:word:

It also needs a sweet motor swap… perhaps a rb26?

Careful. Big wheels understeer like woah.

I just saw a MazdaSpeed 3 drive by earlier; it was a pretty good looking in person. I say either the Big wheel or MS3

I say McLaren F1 LM, or maybe a Z24 cavalier. Both nice choices within the budget you have specified you have to work with.

How long till this nonsense gets locked? Is carless really beck?

Well thanks for everyones help. I have a few things in mind now and you’ll see what I get in a few months.

Get a Corsica. HA.

nope, she is my roomate. and carless she is indeed. basically she has it narrowed down by price range. if she can get a mazda 3, thats what she will get. if not, most likely a civic or neon. lol i cant convince her into a focus, which is ok by me, as it keeps me unique

seriously, THE worst possible thing to say here :bloated:

hahahaha

neon ftw,they all the ones I know are reliable despite the one or two that people on here have seen break.Plus easy to work on and get cheap parts for.Good on gas