What so you guys do for supplemental income?

I just meant anything they can do remotely over the internet.

Lots of companies out source code to India and get back crap that they spend all kinds of time unfucking.

You should start a RV/trailer cleaning service… clean out peoples seasonal campers for fixed monthly rates. :smiley:

Since I started this thread, I have financed away all the high interest debt and should pay off the rest this year with a new 0% CC.

It would still be nice to dig up some funds for things like automotive maintenance items.

If someone wants to clean my RV monthly I am willing to pay… You would have about 400 potential accounts at just my park.

1% royalty… PM for payment address.

Also, note that your background in RV sales could help include the sale of parts/upgrades etc…

I work 50-60hrs a week in the office, then pick up side work as I feel on weekends / nights remodeling kitchens and bathrooms, and misc residential improvements. I also line up work for our concrete crew in the summer on the side. I really want to start my own legitimate construction business, but don’t want the added stress or having to employ someone.

I don’t really NEED the side work, but I’m addicted to money, and don’t think I will ever be happy with what I make.

Today I Learned; People exaggerate on the Internet.

i used to umpire in a previous life, it was good for meeting girls (girls baseball games). that’s a good recommendation.

hustling car parts is getting super boring incidentally… where’s Lafengas at? i wanna here from him on this shit.

my friend was making some money cleaning dog peoples yards in the spring…

Fuck you I make 80 bajillion dollars mowing lawns.

I got a job at the building next to my current job, show up in the morning punch in, go work my real job then go punch out when I’m done here. They still haven’t caught on…

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=GM+Powertrain+Tonawanda+Engine&fb=1&gl=us&hq=gm+powertrain&hnear=0x89d36c32aa12be4b:0x16560bc7e23aa3ec,Tonawanda,+NY&cid=13442078902868269993&ei=NbDVUuCUC8bMsQTr4oCQDg&ved=0CLcBEPwSMAo

Which one is your real job? Suburban Industries? Insurance Auto Auction? Indeck-Yerkes Energy Services?

Where’d you get GM powertrain plant from?

T’was a joke. You said you clock in and leave and no one notices…

:tup: Got it now…

You caught me. Some of the girls in yoga pants were pretty ugly. Would still smash.

I am getting into real estate. It is something that I enjoy and can reap long term wealth vs just supplemental income.

I still need that line replaced at sterling i you get a slow period. Jus sayin

[sarcasm]NEVER[/sarcasm]

This was good. Took me a sec.

Same. But I have found my balance in time im willing to spend vs. money I desire. Basically I am just not looking for anymore property. But a good friend I can trust is starting a property management company so maybe.

I will say this. My RV background has helped me immensely to get started selling insurance. My father couldn’t find work so I gave him whatever disposable income I had at the time and we started this business. We have considered the RV cleaning side of it, but then I would need a van with a powerwasher. There really isn’t a market right now that I can see of anyone who does that and it could be huge. For right now, we are doing office buildings and other odd jobs until we can get enough savings and start payroll to expand into being able to make money and afford to pay employees a reasonable wage for quality work.

Rentals and rehabs… If I can just sell the 1 house I have from the fall I can hopefully put together a deal on a 10-unit townhouse complex. That would make it more of my full time job but it would be a welcome change.

I have been thinking about finding a rental property a lot lately.
I’m not in the best place to buy something until I have enough money in the bank to cover at least a few months expenses w/o any income generation.

I’m no contractor, so that kind of work is out unless it’s for friends or family.

On the plus side, my wife missed her first NYS quarterly tax report… Probably going to be a mandatory $50 fine :lol:
I need to figure out how many flowers to sell to bring in an extra 1-2k/month.
I hope a car forum can help me.