What so you guys do for supplemental income?

real estate in WNY is so funky… one block things are comparable to Ontario and not 2 blocks to the north things are totally Detroit. I don’t understand how prices can be so drastically different just a couple blocks from one another.

either way, there does appear to be tremendous rental potential in WNY. something i noticed when looking around downtown buffalo was that even the higher priced stuff that appeared to be well maintained was not properly updated to reflect the price though.

Couple of things:

1. the 4-unit house that we bought that we’re also living in. Rental income pays the mortgage and monthly utilities. We’ll start looking for another one in about 2 years.
  2. The justanswer.com site answering tech questions about Euro cars. Although soon after we closed on the house and started working on it, I haven’t been able to devote more than a few hours per month to it.

Real Estate is the direction I too have gone in. Going to stick it out at my job for another 1-2 years I think, just to pad my current #'s, but otherwise, hoping to be fulltime with the real estate on my own soon.

I also teach tennis during the summer, but that is more community service than anything…I charge people enough to fill my tanks basically…

I’d love to get back into that. Played all 4 years of HS. Wasn’t great, but still loved it. I’d love to unlearn all of my bad habits.

I’m sure I could help…let me know…

I pick up dog poop.

I’m not sure how to respond to this, I obviously don’t want to post my paystub online, but I wouldn’t mind showing you in person if for some odd reason we were in the same place again. There are a few people on the boards here that work at my place of employment, they understand. But there’s no way I could afford a new Viper they’re over 100k, a used one for between 40-50k is totally possible.

Sign me up!

Already trying to get Naab in the door, you guys will have to wait your turns.

Edit: I just realized the 32k in OT taxes alone at 48% would pretty much mean I made 64k in OT last year, sorry I did that incorrectly, what I meant was 16K in OT taxes

Yeah get me in too please!!!

I’m 2nd in line then? Not really kidding depending on the cashola. PM if serious!

Well I don’t know you that well so it would kinda be strange handing a resume to my upper management and they ask “tell me something about this person, would you stake your reputation on them?” But it doesn’t mean I wouldn’t take your resume, I just wouldn’t put myself on the line for you. I know Naab is a solid dude and is technically inclined.

But first and foremost you would need some type of degree, technical is preferred.

Also I’m suppossed to be coming to you! I wanted someone to look over my 401k this year and see if it would be good to move any money around, so I probably will end up PMing you.

16 makes a hell of a lot more sense than 32…

I apologize for the confusion, didn’t mean to come off like I was trolling.

^ Ub where do you work ?

GM obviously

Most other companies don’t allow for that level of overtime rape lol

:snky:

becks=UB’s

?

No company unless government backed could sustain that level of overtime. GM was a dead giveaway.

I’m not getting into a dick measuring contest, a person’s income is a very personal matter.