What so you guys do for supplemental income?

Unless it’s beck’s

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

No one else brought up their income/ot tax besides you…

Not my income, an amount of OT doesn’t mean anything, you don’t know whether the person worked 1000 extra hours or 10. I was called out for BS, I’m just answering.

• Updated - - -

It’s his personal choice to post it, I wouldn’t

• Updated - - -

BACK on topic, I still do live at home and hope this year I can find someplace to move out. But I do not want a single home, I have been looking the last month or so at doubles and multiple family homes, haven’t had much luck though. But when I do find someplace, I’m hoping I can start out small and eventually branch out with a few places over the next ten years or so. A couple guys I work with do this as a side income and have been very successful, they tell me the key is finding the right tenant and it’s all in the interview process.

Then why brag about 32k in taxes from OT

There’s a lot more to it than that.

On topic. I do the same as 95dime. Fix shit on the side. I rebuilt someone’s Rev 800, replacing trailing arms on a outlander now. Along with various car jobs.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Subtle brag is ok

patiently waiting… lol. hope this can happen!

I considered it subtle…

I’ll ask questions when I come close to pulling the trigger

Be sure to get a wife so you can buy more than 4 properties.

Actually the two guys I work with, their wives manage the properties while they’re at work.

http://emotibot.net/pix/459.gif

I am going to become a rapper like Riff Raff.

You cookie cutter, easy bake.

Sent from my MotoX using Tapatalk

Where did you hear that?

I heard it from a guy I know while he was eating a cheesburger. I’m 100% sure it’s exactly correct probably.

GM is “too big to fail”, everyone and their cousin in this area has family & friends that work there. I wouldn’t actually ask a stranger for a job reference, especially when I have several direct references. 401k my advice is to buy then sell then buy back cheaper. :wink:

another one for the greatest posts thread… if we had one.

I turn in pop tabs for kegs at Wegmans then sell the kegs for cash to the diabetics and cat rescue places that I stole them from.

i think you are referencing how many mortgages an individual USED to be able to carry in their name if the mortgage was going to be backed by fannie mae…that limit was rolled back a few years ago…i believe fannie mae now limits it to 10… although you will still be hard pressed to find a bank looking to loan money to you in the form of residential mortgages on 5-10 properties.

once you get to that many separate properties you are probably better off looking at commercial lending options through the bank. the terms aren’t as good…you aren’t going to get a 30-year fixed rate loan… but it opens up a new world of financing options.

or you could just buy the places outright and forget all this financing stuff.