What to do with old vehicle fluids?

Aight im taking a bit of a road trip this friday, and Im planning on doin a little bit of maintenance “just in case”

Now i know you can turn in used oil to say, advance (by law they have to take it since they sell oil), but im wondering what to do with coolant?

The truck is in desperate need of a flush and fill, and i got all the tools to do it here (back flush kit, coolant system cleaning mixture, 50/50 mix) And I know its Rediculously illegal to just dump the coolant out, that and its highly poisanous to animals.

So what do i do with it?

drink it?

first learn how to spell poisonous.

then put it in gallon jugs and leave it in front of a shop in the middle of the night.

lol, how about next time i leave it in front of YOUR shop

that wouldn’t make any sense. why drive all the way the fuck over there? there’s plenty more closer to you.

peps boys is always good.

to watch don tell u to do something with it since it was ur suggestion??

to which i’ll redeliver it to another shop

bring me it

aight^^ ill be starting in a few hours, pm me your number so i can get a hold of you later tonight/tomorrow

lol. touche

Can we really do that?

yes technically most shops that do fluid changes have to take all this stuff. the only reason i say leave it in the middle of the night is so you don’t get a hassle. some places will try and charge you then pocket the money. others will refuse you. most of the fluids get recycled and resold anyway. (the best place to go it the chain place close to you)

shit for oil i know a LOT of shop that do oil heaters. i give my oil to them. free heat for them.

:word:

my family’s mechanic is always happy to take our oil off our hands…

Porta-Potty FTW.

i ment bring it to my work i am not a sanation worker

i just take my shit to pep boys

i take mine to autozone

I toss it behind the shed