What type of glue to buy..

Hey guys, I need to glue a couple of things.

First of all my suade, as pictuered HERE is comign off a little bit. The surface behind it looks to be some wood type stuff. I can take a pic but it’s pretty self explanatory.

Also, you know when you open the door there’s that black panel, and it covers the edge of the carpet or whatever (door sill). Well on mine sometimes the carpet likes to come out and look ugly. I tuck it back in but I guess as I get in and out of the car it comes out again. It got a bit worse when I stuck the sub wires in there. So I want to glue it to the (metal) body so it won’t come out anymore. Is this a good idea?

So yeah I have no idea what to buy. Can any of you guys help me out? Can I get away with using one type of glue or do I need 2 different ones? Also it would be great if it was possible to unstick it after, if say I want to upgrade my sub wiring… so I don’t need it ot be impossibly strong, just to hold nicely.

Thanks.

Maybe you can try some contact cement? But make sure you apply to both sides and let dry for about 15 minutes before pressing together. There is also some good 3M stuff. Go to a local wal-mart or canadian tire and check out what they have. They usually have walls of adhesives. Read the labels and find out which ones bond best to what you are applying it to.

one word PL400, this thing will not let go, if u get it on ur skin, it will stay on for weeks! so watch out. its strong, we use it if we are too lazy to make glue for tiles so u know its strong, hardens within a few mins also. u can get it at any home depot … theres other ones like PL and i think i have seen a PL300 might be my imagination tho. this stuff works wonders.