remove glue from factory side skirts

i just pulled OEM skirts off of an S13, they were still held on with the glue they used from factory, it’s hard as a rock and is still on the car… anyone have a good method to remove this glue? it looks like it will be an awful job.

the paint on the car is in pretty good shape so i want to avoid damaging it at all.

thanks.

Goo Gone? That stuff has never let me down. Is the glue sticky still? or is it hard and cured?

eraser body shops use a big circular eraser like disc it pulls up the thick tape and keeps the paint from scratching

it’s hard and cured… i can’t even pick any bits of it off, it’s ridiculous.

rubber wheel im a tellin you thats what our body shop uses

heat gun

i don’t even know what a rubber wheel is, let alone where to get one or how to use it, lol

i don’t really want to buy any equipment, i’m looking to do this between the price of free and pocket change.

use a buddy or members heat gun and a scapper

haha lol ct its just a yellow rubber wheel goes right into your drill if you have one spins knocking off the tape/glue heat gun wors to

i have a heat gun around somewhere, i think i’ll just go at it with that tomorrow and see how it goes. if it doesn’t work i’ll try that rubber wheel business.

thanks.