What would you do if you hit the mega?

i would set my children up for life. start a business. buy ranch house middle of 100acres. buy cars bikes and trucks. save whats left to enjoy life and help others

Id only stick around here because most of my family lives within 45 minutes of me already

Fuck with that money you could move you and your family wherever you want.

Put it all on Black!!!

Mega Millions is “only” 12 million. Powerball is what you mean.

I would buy up every superbowl commercial slot and just play this in repeat

I wouldn’t tell anyone I won. Id pay off any news company to keep it under wraps then randomly pay off all my family and close friends debt then gradually acquire all the things we want : house with 200 acres far away from neighbors with a few guest houses for our friends, all the Detroit’s made, a Pete and a KW both of which with buzzin duzins, finish my dream car, get something to one up bakerian :slight_smile: and build a dream garage for my babe with enough room for my carz!!! Id also finally get a puppy and tons of farm animals!!!

I would do nothing because of the inflation rate.

In NY it’s a public record (for Mega at least, I can only assume its the same for power ball)

Although Mega Millions is a national lottery, rules on winner publicity vary by state. In New York, for example, winners’ names are a public record.

So you better budget in hiring personal protection as you become an extremely high kidnapping risk as a fresh multi millionaire and there are plenty of people that hunt them for blackmail profit. Not to mention expecting everybody and their mother will be begging for a piece and you will never be able to trust anybody in the future as you won’t be sure if they are sincere or not.

:ponder

1. Pay off my house.
  2. Build a 1,000+ yard rifle range somewhere in the northeast on a plot of land I buy along with a nice log cabin house to put on that land, after building an indoor pistol range in the basement and building a gun room in it.
  3. Buy a Lamborghini Aventador to put at the end of that 1,000+ yard range, as well as park my Porsche next to it.

Hire boost creep to find me 50+ acres to build 500k house on a 100k garage and a 500yard gun range. Then buy some nice cars and pay off parents debt friends debt. And travel

LOL we think alike!

Tractor trailers full of shit. The ghetto. Humid mid summers night.

Get creative.

Move out of NY!

CAN I REMAIN ANONYMOUS WHEN I HIT THE JACKPOT?

All but five states (DE, KS, MD, ND, OH) have laws that require the lottery to release the name and city of residence to anyone who asks. Other states may offer to assist you in some way, including such things as the creation of trusts. But generally, you will want to hire an attorney to review the laws in your state to see what options you might have. Photos and press conferences are up to you for most, but not all states. Check with your state lottery to see if photos or more are required. Most of the time, it is advisable to get it over with the press so that you don’t have one or more reporters following you around to get that “exclusive” interview. Even if the you can keep your identity secret from the press and the public, you will have to be known to the lottery - so they can confirm that you are eligible to play and win.

couldn’t you just change your name after you win?

ron Ladue—> ben hadhunneds

dont need to, you dont need to go public… If I DID have to go public Id really have to think if id even want to win… I could picture the blackmail now… family/friends tryin to kill me, bitches ive fucked in the passed saying i raped them or somethin if i didnt get cash ext.

theres a documentary everyone needs to watch, idk where to find it, but it used to be on HBO, was called “lucky” …this one inocent old man won like 80 million and his son, daughter, wife ext tried to kill him, people kidknapping people, death threats ext for the money.

I’d only have to worry about my family bleeding me dry

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn9OYsWewT8[/ame]

nah, youd need to worry about being kidnapped, having sex with ANY random woman and being blackmailed… on top of your family bleeding you dry lol.