What would you do if you hit the mega?

:rofl

NEVER

INFEDEL

I’m engaged so the random bitches thing isn’t even an issue. I would probably plan on going AWOL for atleast a month the second I got the money.

Does the power ball do one lump sum payout only? or can you take the payment over time option and get more of your money. I would honestly probably take the payment over time option

I’m sure there’s two options, lump and payment.

they do over time and i actually thought the same thing lol… because 360million is so hard to manage and keep in a bank, doing the installments wouldnt be a terrible idea as long as the monthly payment was BIG

Raise your hand if you know someone who won a $500K lottery, didn’t tell the family, we’ll all of them at least, just slipped up and told one and told them to keep it a secret. Talk about putting that person in a bad position huh. Didn’t pay back the brother that let him live in his house rent free for years because he was between jobs all the time. Bought a big fucking house out of nowhere and hid it from the family as long as he could, then lied about how he got it. Wouldn’t help his daughter with a wedding. Sent an empty Christmas card to his kids, late. Forgot their birthdays, never even got a call let alone a gift. Lied to the other daughter about not having enough money to come visit her, and that she should come out to see him more often. Gambled the money away in less than 2 years, now can’t make the repairs to the 80K car he bought and racked up way too many miles on to resell for anything more than 10K, is again between jobs and can’t afford the taxes on the house now. The list goes on, 3 years worth of face palming “you are kidding he really did XXXXX”. Eventually the second daughter found out about it, held back for half a year about saying anything, but after having $$$ thrown in her face long enough spilled the beans to the rest of the family, by finding the OLD PUBLICATION ON THE LOTTERY WEBSITE, and forwarded it to the family anonymously! hahahaha

Do I sound bitter? I hope not. All I am saying is people will find out, and if you’re a dumb dick, eventually you will get shit on if you try to hide it. Its gotta be much better to just come out and be honest, and find out who your friends are.

Well fortunately nobody here has to worry about hiding the fact that you won…because there was two winners, one in Missouri and one in Arizona.

there could be 20 winners…

just sayin

No, there is 2 winners. The lottery system knows how many winners there are through the computer system and what store the tickets were sold at. Now its just a matter of who bought them and when they will claim there winnings.

2 girls at the same time, classic

i’d buy a lambo merci for sure, first purchase

http://www.the-reel-mccoy.com/movies/1999/images/officespace_lawrence.jpg

no, theres 2 winners known to capital news 9, there could be more just like the news said, “no word of any big winners in ny state”

http://www.powerball.com/pb_home-old.asp

Read the first sentence. YNN is media, how often does the media ever know what they are talking about?

Everything is run through computers, they know how many winners for each prize there are, my guess is it only takes a few hours tops to run all tickets through the system to see how many winners there are.

sum1 else won 130mill, 130 mill is a big win lol…

nvm, that was the total.

There was a few people that won 1 or 2 million, which is still a shit ton of money, but nobody ever hears about those winners! (unless they are local) I would have settled for that much!!!

Dump it into stocks/investments/company buyouts and double it. After a couple purchases of course. IE nice house and a merc ml63 amg sport. Then rest into stocks.

Sent as a fabrication of your imagination

I love how everyone says “invest” it. Investments of that magnititud are no simple task. You would have to hire a team to invest that shit.

I’d be buying up property like a mad man. But, that’s me personally.

Not entirely sure how familiar you are with the stock market (you may know much more than I), but yes you would need help/advice, but having a solid base of information is very useful. Personally I follow the markets and have an idea of what I’m going to invest in within the near future already.

In NY you have to announce your name and city which can be accessed by anybody…

All but five states (DE, KS, MD, ND, OH) have laws that require the lottery to release the name and city of residence to anyone who asks.