What would you do (v. theft)

stick in both of there asses

your gfs friend is stealin all of it

she just took $50 out of her wallet to make it sound like she is a victim to. but she is not. she is doing all of this.

i think leavin the camera out is a good idea.

or she is just saying that she is missing it…

good job capt obvious. :wink:

and as far as the camera, I already have an idea if I DO GET CAUGHT.

I’m just going to say that we were going to make a “sex tape” and forgot to turn the camera off.

I’m a god damn genius.

ha until your gf says “WE WERE? WHERE WAS I?” cover blown…and your gf thinks your making a sex tape with someone else.

ugh no, this is not my gf, just a friend…and we are both trying to catch her roomie stealing.

So the best suggestion I got is either photocopying or the video camera… anything else?
We need good proof, before we get police involved

Meh, there are nicer buildings, architecturally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dubai someday.

can you do anything in life without asking us how?

srsly

can you swallow a brick whole and shit it out?
srsly?

tell her to buy a gun, shit will stop.
go buy a GSG seeing it looks like a MP5 assault rifle to 95% of people.

To follow up, they are both sitting at the O.P police station.
“Ashley” is getting questioned and I think she is staying over night.

find out what kind of drug shes addicted to and then through mathmatics and physics determine how many times she needs to suck your dick to get her next fix

i shit bricks

but srsly that wasn’t even funny :gotme:

so how did it get to the point they are at the station?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT SITUATION, STAT.

i think you need to tell your friend to keep a better eye on her money and start putting it in here pocket and not in a purse

i never put money in my wallet i always keep cash in one pocket and wallet in the other and never put your wallet in your back pocket that’s just dumb

I’m going to laugh when you go to retreive the tape, only to find that she stole your camera too.

:lol:

Id go with the camera idea. Then def bring it up to the police. She may have shot herself in the foot by filing the PR because now there is a record of it. Were the people that were interviewed on the PR or just interviewed by the company?

i’ll tell you what i’d do. i’d post some pics of these broads.

then i’d pay your friend the money she lost. then i’d tell the other girl that i would make friend drop charges. then i’d profit. two chicks at the same time.

Who carries cash these days? Srsly?