What would you like Obama do second?

Its pretty obvious that the economy is going to be the number one concern for a while so what do people think Obama should have as his second priority?

shift the focus from iraq to Afghanistan/Pakistan.

Ban you from the internets :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep the domestic soil safe from the terrorist threat the way GW did. That should be 1. 1a should be the economy.

1st) Not get shot

2nd) Get America out of Iraq and focus on Afghanistan while keeping the homeland secure from outside threats.

3rd) Rebuild the economy with a bottom up approach to help consumers and then push it up towards business, not profit CEOs and executives for running companies poorly. Also put in place new policies and use this as a learning experience so we dont see it again in 20 years.

4th) A 0-debt government. Start off by balancing it and then hopefully work to produce a surplus to pay back the debt.

Not fuck up the country the way democrats have fucked up NY.

Fix the eleventybillion dollar Medicare crisis that everyone has pretty much ignored.

So that would fall under reforming healthcare.

more taxes

Not going to happen…unless your upper class! :fry:

I don’t understand why our priorities have to be invading other countries when we could have our forces here building our own country and fixing our economy.

I hear Iraq’s economy is starting to boost right now, does anyone think they are gonna pay us back??? yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah…

He probably should Get a Kevlar hat and face mask,

God you’re naive. They’ve been selling you the same line in NY for 30 years. I saw your “I’m getting out of this state” thread so I figured maybe, just maybe, you had finally opened your eyes.

Guess not.

:word:

I would like all my income taken fro me. and given housing/food/transportation alottments

I don’t want him to touch “regular” healthcare so it would fall under that for me.:slight_smile:

I don’t see this thread ending well.

x1000000… I’m not holding my breath though

:lol:

Bite me Jay, I do believe he’s going to lower my taxes.

You call it naive? Naive is when you trust a president to start a war because he says that they had connections with 9/11 and had WMD’s meant to destroy us only to turn out that none of it was true and that billions of dollars and thousands of lives were lost fighting the wrong fucking enemy.

You are the naive one my friend.

PS: Since Bush didn’t actually capture or kill the man responsible for 9/11 you can consider Bush’s crusade a failure.

All hail our new dictator!

While he is at it, a reach around might be nice.