What would you like Obama do second?

i know, but still :slight_smile:

Its pretty obvious if you read the first post. And it seemed that everyone else understood.

If its too hard for you, you could always just stay out.

no but there were some ā€œyouā€™reā€ nazis in here.

OBAMA HOOKED YA BROTHA UP WITTA CHECK N IM GIVIN BAK TO TEH ECONOMY YA ERHD!!

Start more wars.

Its been too long since we beat up on Germany, lets get on that.

:smiley:

word.

3rd thing obama needs to do: insurance reduction for teen rotary drivers

I want obama to spend more money on Construction Projects, things like DOT projects and windmills.

:bigclap:

Iā€™m pretty excited for the culture shift he is bringing, and he is undoubtedly going to right some of Bushā€™s unconstitutional wrongs aka patriot act & gitmo, but I hope a decent republican surfaces in the next 4 years so he canā€™t spend 8 years accidentally the whole country like NY.

If Palin runs in 2012 I will officially register as a Dem.

OT: I like Keith Olbermann. Heā€™s crazy and entertaining and I like his sarcasm. But he was fucking ranting and raving tonight about how Obama needs to try Bush for war crimes over waterboarding and blah blah blah to the point that even I just had to shut the TV off. :wtf: :picard: I had to rub my eyes to make sure it wasnā€™t Ben Affleck doing a parody.

/OT

stop spending rediculous amounts of money on stupid government shit. (even though it is congress who controls that) but stillā€¦

If I could afford dental/health care thatā€™d be awesome.

lol i agree the govenrtnmt should totaly stop spending money omg.

Im just here for the handouts.

lol

+1

If my party thinks Palin is the answer to our problems weā€™re fucked.

I really donā€™t think the majority of the party feels that way though. The media loves her, because they know how bad she is for us, and thatā€™s the only reason sheā€™s still in the spotlight.