Whats new with your car for 2008?

not right now im at work .i have some show ppic somewhere at home… but its gold duster gold 1 of 200ish…only 6,846 were made in 71 . been off the road since 74 it has about 7,000 org miles and # matching everything …its has a lil rust on the rear panels and needs a new brake line…its for sale …lol

for what 1 million dollars? lol

Sold the Classic SE-R and got an 82hp Tercel :tdown:

but much better gas mileage :tup:

no more around the 100k+ area …it was given to me on my 18th birthday i like to think of it as a retirement package… if i hold out a good 20 years im sure i will get a good buck for it …last show it was in the org owner was offered 45,000

DD already recived a new clutch (G60/VR6 setup) so I would like to do injectors and tune…

Evo: will get a clutch/flywheel, probably an ACT HDSS and a fidenza flywheel… and hopefully not break.

can be arranged.

DD: test pipe, high flow exhaust manifold. Car will see limited track use this season.

Track car: racing motor mounts, cage, new driver’s seat, rear subframe brace and sway bar, front and rear strut tower bars, front splitter, Hawk blue’s, brake cooling ducts, thats all…

331 or 347 Stroker haven’t decided yet, Forged internals
Intercooler
Megasquirt (Tuned by Chuck)
More boost
315’s out back

A blown motor :slight_smile:

Go with the EEC-IV breakout box, will make your wiring much, much easier. I think it was ~$70.

fix my turbo drainback

make a some oil pan trap door baffles and windage tray so i can actually corner as hard as the suspension will let me without losing oil pressure…

new alky injection setup… real solenoids, nozzles and pump rather than VW/Saab cold start injectors and an old fuel pump. :slight_smile: worked great though as an experiment. :slight_smile:

more boost. :slight_smile:

Brian

Cool, Thanks

u can modify the rear crash beam very easily, doesnt take that much work… a little bit of cutting and a few welds

no prob. DIYAutotune is out of stock on them, i just looked. I’m sure other place sell them too.

Basically you dont have to fuck around & modify your harness, all you may have to do is repin a few in the actual connector, which is easy as shit.

Heres a couple of pics for reference.

8.8 rear end with 3:73s
full LX body swap with fresh paint
finish up a few interior things
new headlights
tint windows
235s up front, 255s out back
electric fan
new urethane motor mounts and tranny mount

dive and enjoy!

Miata
-Boost haha
-Suspension
-Fender Flairs
-Rollbar
-New Rear end
-MAYBE new wheels

This all depends on the financial situation…but the plan is as fallows:

Car:
350 long block
Top end build (heads/cam/intake/headers)
Flowmaster 3" duel exhaust
Flowmaster 40 series mufflers
New calipers/rotors/brake lines
Sub frame connectors
Suspension (probably lowered 1.5")
TH350 tranny with shift kit
body work/new paint
other misc. shit

Thats the overall plan for the car.

Truck:
New brakes
New leaf springs/shocks
Tune up shit

All the stuff for the car should cost around $5-6K or so. Truck should be around $500-700

-Finish all maintenance
-Up-pipe & Down-pipe
-93 oct tune.

Gonna go with the new boss block with this build? Also aren’t 315s not possible with a fox? At least without banging the shit out of the inside fenders with a 10 lb sledge?

I wouldn’t go that far…might need to do a little fender rolling, but they should fit. I know you can stuff a 275 back there with no body modifications.