Whats new with your car for 2008?

New paint being laid on the Turbo Z now, a ton of misc. interior parts, and hopefully a custom 3" side exit exhaust.

that is only for the front though… i dont know what works for the rear other than stock. some guys on www.boostedmopar.com are experimenting with different makes and models rear struts to get something that works that aftermarket strut companies like koni still make things for.

Brian

Tranny work.

Poss injectors, turbo, nitrous, propane…

But probably a new 2.5 car attached garage, fresh blacktop and a patio in the back with some new french doors.

20lbs of boost.

new OEM bumper cover in the Spring…exciting

sold mine…

details?!?!?!?

beating OROC

:lolham:

his car wont be out this year… he doesnt want to spend the $$ for the motor/tranny etc

It’s :

Turbo

AWD

4 Doors

MAD JDM

and has 400 + HP

Come on howie spill it or pm me pics. Did you get rid of or trade your vr4?

Another VR4?

Slicks, maybe some weight reduction, the biggest goal I have is, to do some dyno pulls, and break into the 11’s…wishful thinking.

Dreaming, maybe get a turbo setup.

Sold the gn, awaiting challenger then shipping it to cali so jba can play before it comes home and i add the procharger and other goodies. http://www.chipfoose.com/wheels2.aspx Getting the NITROUS GREY’s. Also thinking of selling my new tacoma or trading it in for a winter car. r32 or wrx sti.

AHAHA ur on fag! I wouldnt count your chickens just yet tho

:smiley: <3

just added some new stuff to the list also:

mini battery kit
short route UICP

seriously… be a little more lame next time with ur details :-p… did you sell the s2000?

If we get that tax rebate, i might buy soem cams

The rushed wiring from the initial crunch to take the car from stock to race ready in 3 days is being cleaned up.

Other cleanup i.e. dash plate for digital dash, relays and power blocks consolidated etc.

Legacy turbo front brakes -> stock STi Brembo front brakes so I can stop at Dunville

replace my injectors that were crapping out with new ones

6 point cage -> 10 point cage

My car will be very close to last year. I’ll be running a bit less power this year due to running lower boost and with the extra weight from the cage additions I’ll be a little slower, but I’m not worried about it. I’ll still street drive it, it will still run 10’s when I want to, and I’ll still be turning the boost down to spring pressure on the road courses because that’s more power than I can use. The STi stock block is having bore distortion issues so if I push it the block and/or pistons will fail. Sadly I never got to crank the boost up like I wanted to, but I have to take it easier as I don’t want to spend money on an engine buildup.

In the future I’d like to add more oil cooling, rear diff cooling, brake ducting, aero, etc., but my main focus will be getting better at driving what I already have. I need a lot of seat time on road courses to get a handle on this beast.