Whats the dumbest thing you have done.......HAMMERED

Haha thanks DJ. How’s your parents hot tub??

I don’t even know where to begin…

I’ve urinated (purposely) on 4 people that I can remember and shit off of a 4th story balcony onto some dudes picnic table in the middle of NYC.

and yes fucked some old bitch that had a Wiley Coyote tattoo on her tit, then woke up having no clue where I was, so I got dressed walked out and to my dismay ended up having to sit through family breakfast with her 17 year old son. I unfortunately was too hungover to eat the pop tarts and eggo waffles… Did I mention I was 19 at the time? The only good part of the situation was she did ATM (ass to mouth).

Was physically thrown out of Night Moves for handing the girl on stage a handful of change. She promptly threw it across the room hitting other patrons of said fine establishment.

Dropped my pants bare ass in the middle of Denny’s and calmly walked out. Then went up to a window outside and pissed all over it while waving to everyone inside.

There’s much more shit; most I can’t post because I’m not going to admit to crimes online no matter how funny they may have been.

Being sober now and looking back at those years is a trip.

Member WaltBabyLuv on here knows more than I probably do. Bug him for some.