Whats the dumbest thing you have done.......HAMMERED

did he give u a ride benny? with out any tickets or what not

i have an absolute epic story but im not sure i want to type all of it. Sean (psiwaytoslowbecauseidontevenhaveacaar) was there. actually most of it was at his house. haha

I got a new one for the recordbooks

I was talking with this girl at a party who was hearing impaired. She said something and I couldn’t hear her, so I go “WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I COULDN’T HEAR YA I’M DEAF!”

:rofl True story, happened Saturday night.

i have a better one.

when i was in 12th grade i was at some party with my friends. well we were drinking a little bit and decided to all go for a walk. well this one chick latched to my arm while we were walking. so we get back and we are hanging out on the deck and my one buddy looks at the chick who i was walking with and says,“wtf is wrong with ur hands, what are u a burn victum?” then everyone stops what they are doing, jaws drop to the floor and she says, i was born like this… we all were absolutly shocked he said that. mind u her hand was really fucked up and when i was walking with her, i didnt even notice it at all so it kinda freaked me out when i saw it. hahaha but what an epic comment!

I made it home via some dude in a chevy astrovan, with like 4 of my friends, not sure exactly what happened with the cop. I didn’t have any tickets though :rofl

heres a dumb thing i did when i was hammered… yesterday LOL

go to a car show an hour away in kingston, on empty stomach , 4 of us get smashed at the bar , they cut us off from drinks we had to get the last round off begging the bartender

come out the bar tanked and get in the benz, took a while for me to get, and stay, in the benz… hop all the fuckn way down the street, so fuckin bad we were all flying around in the car and everything was everywhere

broke MAD FUCKIN SHIT LOL car was fucked fucked fucked fucked fucked fucked and we got twoeed home drunk and had sonic on the way LOL

YAYYYY that was pretty dumb

^^^LMAO

LOL
Singh called me like 5-6 times asking if I had a jack.
What happened to “Nah fuck that man, I’m not drinking in the heat” :rofl

yeah you were completely sober when i saw you at like 3 and then all of a sudden i hear that you shot the front suspension through the hood in the benzo or some shit LMAO

typical:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl