Whats the dumbest thing you have done.......HAMMERED

thyme, jae, thyme.

I can vouch for the majority of these activities… the rest are news to me :rofl

I drove home, you could say a bit under the weather, with a dildo suction cupped to my Mach1 hood. Realized it in the am when my mom was like wtf is with the dick on your hood?!? :rofl

Thanks guys! FML

Hey! hear that kramer? There’s dildo’s with suction cups now!!

He invented em!! Dont gotta tell him! :lol

PM me a link, Adam.

No PM. Errbody needs one!

http://www.edenfantasys.com/SUCTION-CUP-DILDOS/sex-toy-793

http://edenfantasys.com/250x250/Sex_Toys_DJ026801.jpg

ordered.

Zomg…

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Haha if it’s about me 99% chance it’s true.

What story was the one from sutter’s??

some hooker u chopped her legs off or something i cant remember :rofl

I ran from a cop when I was 16, drunk in the woods of ballston spa at a sand pit party. State Po’. He just watched me run to the road slowly pacing me in his car going up this dirt road that led out of the pit to the main road (Probably laughing at my fat drunk ass running). Once I got to the road I looked around, realized I was with none of my friends and had no where else to go. I turned back toward the car and asked him for a ride.

Nailed it. Last time we got a bottle from thesesketchy fucken dudes and actually clouded it right and everything it was the happiest drunk I have ever been. I laid on the floor laugh with my room mate for 45 minutes

I ain’t afraid to fuck a corpse…

i have some vids… :shifty

dumbest thing i ever did when i was hammered was climb up a hill and jump off the other side with a trash bag thinking i could float down… dropped like a rock… i tried it again with two large wings made of cardboard… yeah no that didn’t work either LOL

woke up with my pants off somehow at dc2nicks house…

win!

:rofl

This reminds me. One time at his house, we’re boozin and playing guitar hero. At one point we’re playing and all of a sudden he starts doing terrible. I look over and he’s passed out with half a pop-tart hanging out of his mouth clutching the guitar.

EDIT: Oh shit, caught mcflurry’s ninja delete.