What's the highest you've even been?

I feel like for really crazy psychedelic shit like that you’d have to be in a REALLY comfortable place with people and surroundings you’re familiar and comfortable with.

yahhh thats the general idea

yeah not people like I’m friends with who do whatever they can to make it worse

literally the worst person ever to do salvia/LSD with would be tdi_logik. i can NOT think of a worse person :rofl

JUST got back from the party… .holy FAAAAAACKKK that was awesome. I am def a fan of both 151 and monster and 151 and ginger ale. Final consumption was:

5 151 and Ginger Ale
2 151 and Monster (ran out of monster near the end)
6 beers

I’m at that point where if i had anyt more I’d be completely screwed right now. Had juuuuust enough under my point of no return that I was able to walk back to my room coherently.

nighty night all, class at 12 today :rofll

lightweight.

LOL, nice!

I only had 1 beer last night. Class at 815 ftl!

Nahhhhhh… nope… no way

Completely plausible.

My new thing is calling NickAlero out

Nope, it’s not.

I smoked once. It was good.

Just pulled my dick out of one of the thousands of 3/4" ID washers I have at my house. Bought and entire kiddie pool full of them for $2.78

<3 my haterzzzzz

exaggeration at its finest

I just realized what he wrote and I agree, not many people are gonna put back 7 full shots of 151 and 6 beers, walk home, and post about it…

What was the timeframe on this dude?

Timeframe was 4 1/2 hours. I weigh a solid 250 lbs right now. I’ve had more in a shorter time than this. Compound this with a year of gaining a higher tolerance by drinking almost every weekend.

DEF doable.

Something to be proud of :thumbup

Well I think everyone will agree when I say that you are headed in the right direction…

Keep up the great work!:Idiots

Coming from Frank Lucas that means a lot.