whats up

hey everyone im cody im from good old beaver county i just recently sold my dohc zc swapped 89 hatch and started my new project its a 1993 honda delsol s i just swapped a d15b vtec into it last weekend and am putting the turbo kit on this week look for me driving around in it and say whatsup im always looking to meet new ppl the car isnt hard to spot it maroon with a cf hood and fenders and gold wheels

great, another honduh owner

Welcome

that could quite possibly be the gayest paint job ive ever heard of…

welcome:beer:

glittery maroon and gold wheels? is it a 77 fleetwood disco pimp edition?

welcome.

Welcome

girl cars :smiley:

:rofl: welcome

Welcome…

Welcome.

welcome!

with the name Cody and a Del Sol, I give this user a 13.2% chance of not ever having a penis in his rectum.

hey

welcome

haha guys funny shit i know the color is gay i bought it with the paint and the wheels a sick they are knockoff axis oldskools…my buddy is gonna repaint in gray for me

Pictures?

i get a new car… or build the living piss out of that motor buddy,… because no matter what way you look at it… its still a del sol… only way to get over that fact is to ren mid to low tens or faster… or trap in the 150+ mph catagory…

vtec is taking over the world!

hey man couldnt pass up the deal it was 800 so i slapped a motor in it to drive…plus its gonna piss some ppl off when they get beat by a delslow

lol the only del “slow” around my area traps 135+ mph and has a 35r on it and makes ove 500 to the wheel :bukkake: