Whats worse? v.eurorice

I like your thinking. :tup:

Ohhh GLHS now that was one sweet car.

So much unprovoked hate.

God Forbid someone does something different.

My problem is not with THAT car (all gti’s are :tup: ) - and I apologize to walker, i didnt know it was Your personal vehicle.

In any case - I still hate stretched rubber.

Someone, please tell me the point of stretching a grossly undersized tire onto a wheel?

Different? bah… different is dandy. This? Not cool. Considering that tires are THEE most important performance / safety part of ANY vehicle.

[drool]

And Old MkIs are the only car that can pull of 13s and look pretty nice. I even kind of like the stretched rubber in that case. But for most anything else it blows.

It’s a look, a style.

Why attach a trunk spoiler to almost any production based economy car? Downforce?:biglaugh: No. It’s aesthetics.

Because it’s ganster.

Blah Blah Blah, car is not for performance or racing anyways, its pure looks, and I like it.

Walker your car looks hottt :tup:

Jeller

gotta keep your euro hardcore, deep dish, stretched tires, huge lip. slow cars only idiots think are fast.

anyways, it’s so fucking hot, the only way to rock a mk1 rabbit.

from what i’ve been told, older vw’s handle way better than the new ones

and for the record they are ATS wheels not porsche fuchs

http://myspace-181.vo.llnwd.net/00543/18/14/543844181_l.jpg

Not my cup o tea at all.

But hey if we all liked the same shit, things would get pretty boring pretty fast.

So :tup: to doin what you like with your ride.

NOBODY FUCKS WITH THE WÜK!!!

I like the stretched look. especially on wide 13’s. :tup:

hahaha amazing!!!

walkers car is one of the few VW’s i like… it needs more go though… and rwd.

(k20 in the ass FTW)

i think i have decided to stray from my original turbo idea cause of the cost factor and i think it will produce a lot of stress on the 26 year old chassis. i however am going to go with gsx-r 750 individual throttlebodies matched with sds standalone. i am lookin to see around 170whp which isnt too bad for a car that weighs 1900 lbs and came stock with 70 crank hp.

p.s. you can still make an intake mani that the carbs can bolt onto for me :wave:

vw’s are a different breed plain and simple. tup to walker doing what he likes and not giving a fuck about anyone else.

:word: lol.

Fuck yes.
I want to do ITBs just for the sound
But it won’t do too much for me.
Better off with a snail.
Walker looks mean as fuck in that pic.

you only say that because you rock 'em right now :slight_smile:

kekeke