Whats worse? v.eurorice

Old Beetles are THE worst handling cars I’ve ever driven. We have one. I mean they are what they are, and they’re cool for that, but they are by no means good handling cars.

im pretty sure by that statement he meant old watercooled vw’s

Speaking of stretched rubber I fainlly saw something that combined domestic, euro, and JDM rice today on the 90.

A blue V-6 mustang with dual fart-cannons, on 20" spinners with stretched rubber, altezzas, and a large spoiler. Damn I wish I had a camera for that, it perfectly represented what you shouldn’t do to a car.

Haha yeah proportionality sucks. If the wheels fill the wheel wells properly you’re a German ricer. Rubbing FTW! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyhow, whoever said that VW’s are a different breed seems to have hit the nail on the head. Take dubsinthebuff for instance. There seriously seems to be no hate over there. Just a lot of I like my car and you like your car, so rawk on. Different is definitely embraced, which is cool.

And the best part is I don’t think I’ve ever seen a VW with a gaudy spoiler! (I know they’re out there so don’t bother with pics just to prove me wrong, I’m just saying that’s one fad that has not caught on in the VW world.)

so wait the dude with an overweight/overpriced/underpowered mk4 is calling me a ricer? yea ok:gay2:

Haha Gawd is my sarcasm really THAT subtle? :kiss:

As for my car being overweight/overpriced/underpowered, well. A ton of safety and luxury features are heavy, but I’d prefer airbags and heated seats in my DD vs peace of mind in knowing that it weighs under 3000 pounds. You have no idea what I paid. I actually got a good deal on it. And underpowered, well I have fun with it and you know what they say about good/fast/cheap: pick two. I picked good/cheap.

Like I said, VW enthusiasts don’t hate. :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe i should trade in my recaros and 3pt. harness for heated seats :whogives:
and i bet you have an amex black card trying to make that mk4 “fast”

and just for the record i do believe you started “the hating” on me… :wink:

There’s no such thing as a good deal on a Mk4…TDI excluded.

Easy there big fella. Something got lost in translation. I have nothing against you and I think your car is really nice. When I sarcastically said that you’re a ricer if you have wheels proportional to the wheel wells I (poorly, apparently) was joking because the thread starter was calling the car in the first pics euro rice and I disagree. I personally think the wheels fit the car nicely and to me it’s a tastefully done GTI. Same with yours. Sorry if I was unclear. I never meant to offend you or your car.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:zMRgDZhigXa23M:http://www.poynter.org/resource/17600/hug.jpg

does that mean i win twice in 1 thread:lol:

:lol: :tup: