What's wrong with autox???

Huge, and IIRC very wide open. Would be great in the early season. Might get a good mix of Rochester people too being “inbetween”.

I’m assuming the Airport in lockport on Transit is a no go also?

anyone know benderson? get him to build it in the new amherst development plans :smiley:

I’m assuming the Airport in lockport on Transit is a no go also?

yeah, usable surface area other then the runway is pretty small. Keep the suggestions coming though!

my girlfriend works at Darien Lake

they are still corporately owned, PARC Management owns Darien Lake now. I can see if she would be willing to talk to someone about it. She is in the Marketing/PR dept.

how comfortable is she with sexual favors furthering the good of the group?

probably just about as comfortable as your wife would be…

so what your saying is we’re fucked :jam:

i doubt darien lake would go for it just for the fact that its on the weekend and thats when most of their business is. i have not been there in a few years but everytime i went on the weekend the lots were 90% full by probably 2

what about the lot where the Ames use to be right by coyotes on george urban. that rarely ever gets used and there is a lot of space there

The discussion is surrounding the WNY Event 1 and Novice school. Both of which typically occur before Darien opens for the season

oh i thought they opened early april

221,900 miles.
One aftermarket mod (struts).
Winter tires.

And still lays down times that can trophy Novice and even win, what more can a first timer ask for? (other than functioning seat belts)

Their opening day was May 3 this year, we can run events in mid-late April. Fantasy Island didn’t open until May 10.

it was awesome for me. MY seatbelt never gave out. Though Perrin got a good surprise. Just pointing out that if an early 90’s nissan(99.8% stock, with 22x,xxx miles on it) can withstand a beating from 2 people, that his shiny newer gto wouldn’t have any issues with reliability.

well fuck it, let me know when the next event is, I’ll make it out :tup:

WNY OOR #2 - Seneca Army Depot (SEAD)

Just so happens this is an ‘in region’ event for FLR.

It’s on June 15

I drove by fantasy island last night but didn’t pull in. I’ll be out that way again tonight and this time I’ll try and swing in and check out the surface.

I did a few at ECC S back in the day and I just found it boring, plain and simple. Not one thing I can point to and say “Thats why I didn’t like it.”, just not my thing.

It’s not for everyone. I find track days boring, but that’s just me.

The intention of this thread was to figure out why people that like, or did like it at one point, don’t do it anymore.