What's your trade?

this question goes out to all the forum members who work in the trades.

I just started my sheetmetal apprenticeship… as a 2nd year apprentice :slight_smile:

I have also worked in autobody for 2 years, tool & mould for 1 year, auto mechanics sporadically, race industry for a summer, and automotive engine machine most of last year.

your turn.

no trades people??? that explains a lot :stuck_out_tongue:

i get to start as second year apprentice cuz i have a bunch of credits towards the apprenticeship. i got like 800 hours just for having graduated highschool, and then a bunch more for my autobody welding experience.

glassblower? that came out of nowhere pete. lol! u just want to make your own bongs, dont you? ever since i was 6, I wanted to try glassblowing. it just looks so cool!

AST…auto service tech
been in it for 4 yrs, finished all my schooling, and just got my licence earlier the month…

iv worked as a mechanics apprentis and as a landscarper, carpinter, have done some electritians work, drywalling jack of all trades realy. now im starting my plumbing and heating apprentiship back up after a bunch of down time when i moved and became the mechanic. sooo my trade would be plumbing and heating 2cond year like 5th summer lol

(and yeah i think i spelt everything wrong)

personal archetype? Jungian based ENFP? are you even paying attention to what you’re smoking? dont get all feng shui on me bro, lol

congrats on the ticket Zeta.

no, its my thread, i wanna hear about this shit, you sound so f*cked up tonight, ur maad blazed arent you?

Im a 4th year apprentice for automotive service tech.

I just completed my schooling (GM a.s.e.p). Im also liscenced for A/C work

and Drive cleans

u told me yesterday u were 3rd year dan, stop big upping urself, lol

raaaaaaandom???

Going into mechanics for trade. But right now I am an erotic dancer for the adult industry. Dont ask lol

haha u rock lol

ummmm im sure no one will lol

^^^ ASSASS1N might :confused:

I’m a student, with a side order of lifeguarding rich people’s kids

I sell parts.

sexy by trade, damn good in bed by skill…

now u’ve mention it
i think my ODP expires this month…
gotta go write that exam again

i was thinking about getting drive clean lic. as well, but my old boss pay the other guy to get it, but tell me to shell out money on my own to get it, i got pissed and end up not getting it, and the place i work at now don have drive clean so not going to bother yet, till i find a new place that wants me to have one…

Im good at life… but apparently me and life had a miscommunication and took it after the altercation…

my trade is rapping, hustling, and talking trash…

General Contractor for the summer…

AST 3rd year apprentice, ac licence, driveclean, Mecp silver level audio installer. yea dats it

HAHAHAHAH!!! :DD
Listen to this guy…