Wheel balancing..

Hey guys, who can balance wheels around here besides KS Auto? I need to get my rears balanced…They vibrate slightly around 150mph…I had the rear tires replaced before winter and the dealer did not do a very good job balancing these damn things…:rant:

i could try for free…i work at northtown mazda…

You Know Dan Blaszczak? He worked there too…The dodge dealer has a shitty machine and could not get the tires “0” balanced because of teh size…if you guys have a machine that will handle a 335, I would be more than happy to get it done by you.

ill ask tomarrow are machine is pretty new…ill let you know…18x12 rims?

18x13 actually. Thanks again

PM racerx … he will get them as perfect as possible

Does he have a shop? Or where does he work?

maybe u should stay away from 150 Mph?

Well, I hear that you guys run faster than that sometimes…just wanna be able to keep up…thats all:eekdance:

not many people on here are dumb enough to hit 150mph on public roads regularly enough to be mad at a wheel balance issue at that speed…

I generally dont speed, but I do want to have my wheels balanced so it’s not an issue having a vibration when I do hit those speeds.

they need speed balance then on a coats machine i think its u hit shift 5 then those 2 number together have to be under .21 i dont do back shop anymore so i cant help u out sorry

Works at a shop on Walden…by Transit

?

Fox Tire. They handle big and wide wheels all the time.

PM somedude he might be able to hook you up he knows ins and outs on balancing. Plus where are you feeling the vibration. If its in the steering wheel its definetly your front wheels. You rarely feel rear wheels even if there out of round.

Do not take those wheels to Fox for balancing. Thier machines are old and beat up. The guys that work there are just tire jockeys who could give a fuck. Hell they don’t even have a complete selection of coated weights for aluminum wheels. Just the MCs. I use Fox all the time for tires, but I wouldn’t take those there. I imagine you would want stick ons? I work at Licata’s Auto Service, but I don’t think our machine can handle those wheels. It’s also a low speed balancer, but I believe that’s actually suppose to give you a better balance at all speeds. It’s a more accurate way to pick up the vibrations in the wheel and tire. I’ll check the specs of our machine out on Sat and let you know. Reids mounted Violators big ass tires, maybe they can handle them.