wheel bearing

Does anyone know how much a bolt on wheel bearing install would cost me. Im not 100% sure on how to do one i can swap brakes an all that shit but this kinda evades my general knowledege. Or if anyone can help me out an wants to make a few bucks in the process that would be even better. Its for my wifes 94 corsica yes i know i may take some ridicule in this but its not my car so i really dont care. but i really need to get this out of the way so i can properly address the 2 month expired inspection that she just noticed last week. so post it up if you can help me. I live in cheektowaga.

bout 70 bux…i think they bolt one just like all the other FWD GMs its simple…takes about 20 min…i have the axle nut socket if u need to borrow it along with the TORX bits thay u may need…

Yeah the bearing was like 70 just like ya said, i got into the brakes and holy mother were they ever gone. The one looked way past gone and the rotors had a slight warp in them. So i changed them and put the whole deal together. Im goin to test them out really good today to see if the bearing is infact bad. I dont know if ill be keepthin this car longer i was almost afraid to jack it up. So if anyone knows where i can find a dealer with alot of cars in the 6-7 thou range that would be helpful. Thanks-- Phil

yeah bearings definately shot i took it for a real test spin today and same bullshit happend. hit 40 mph and then the noise came more pronounced at 50, so i guess it does have to be changed out. ah well there goes my night tommrow. my old man an i are gonna yank it out he has that socket at work… but really thanks again guys