Wheel Problem

I got home tonite, and noticed a clicking in the front wheel of my bike … it happens in the same spot, once every rotation… any ideas as to what it is?? Bearings maybe?? I checked it out in the dark real quick, and didnt see any problems with the wheel or rotors… Its not real bad i dont think - i can’t hear it going down the road, but when i turned the motor off and pushed it through the yard, i could hear it … i dunno what to think… and i dont have anyway to get the bike up in the air to take a look at it until i go home next weekend.
any ideas/help?

ball joint! cv shaft! :rofl:

floating rotors do make some noise

remove both fron calibers and spin wheel. if hte nose is still there then its a bearing if it doesnt then something lies within the brakes

rock in the groove of tire

well taht’s the thing… i’ve never had any problem… first time it ever happened was last nite when i got home on it… its sort of a “click - click” and only does it in the same spot every time the wheel rotates. i dont have any way to get the bike up in the air to spin the wheel tho… hiopefully its not the brakes

put the stand down, lean the bike over as you pull on the bars slightly. the front wheel will come up. then use your foot to spin the wheel or have some one else do it. or if u have something sturdy enough in the rceling of the garage, use tiedowns attached to the bars and lift the front end up.

Not down here at school… i live in an apartment… and i won’t be going home til next weekend, where my father’s garage is… so i will try the sidestand thingy… but i gotta have someone to help me, so that i can get down and check it out…
thanks

find some people to pick it up :slap:

went out just a few mins ago to scope it out, and its not clicking anymore
:dunno:

floating rotors could be getting lose. its a known fact that they do that on TLRs. you might want ot get some busa front rotors for it. i think they are a bolt on