wheel rub.. help plz

hey, i’m working on my 5 lug swap/r32 brakes… and i got my r32 rims with 225’s up front… on the passeger side the tire just barely rubs (only on the yokohama logo) on the strut… the drivers side clearance is minimal… i’m thinking i need spacers what is a safe distance would 5mm spacers be good enough?

also since this is one side only and the camber appaers alot more off on this side (keeping in mind i haven’t been able to drive the car and let the suspension settle properly after being jacked up…) is it possible i just totally meesed up re-drilling the struts i know i did a horrible job lol so i’m thinking i could just need a nice set of s14 shocks …

also anyone with a spares of any ofthese parts who wouldn’t mind lending me them to diagnose the problem let me know i’ll buy ya lunch heh

Diagnose what?

The fact that the tires are to wide and you need spacers?

no i wanted to know if a different shock let me get away without them, and if the weird camber dissappered with shocks that hadn’t been modified…since i don’t really have a prob other other side… or if this was just my imagination from lifting and dropping the car since the wheels usually look abit wierd until you move on them…also i wanted to know how big a spacer i should use to be safe… and if also now have to buy longer wheel studs… and where to get a good set cheap would be nice