Need help deciding on tire sizing

hey guys looking for some help - grabbed a set of nismo lmgt4’s specs are as follows:

18x8.5 +25
18x9.5 +30

car is an s13 chasis with near stock s15 fenders, just looking for good sizing on tires that will fit right without rubbing, any help would be appreciated thanks.

225/40/18 and 245/35/18 would give you a bit of a stretch and shouldnt make it too hard to fit.

I just changed to 225/40/r18 tires on the front of my s13. That mounted on a 18 by 8 inch +25 with 5mm spacer and it rubs and i can’t get it to not rub. I have it low but not crazy low I have about 2 finger gap. So I say smaller side wall.

In the rear I put 245/40/R18 on a 18 by 9 +25 rim and I have my lips slightly rolled and and it doesn’t rub. It looks gangster.

do they make any decent 215/40’s in 18"?
cause im thinking id like to rock that in the front this year.

I have a s13 lowered with 275/35r/18 in the rear, it rubs in the inside fender when ever I go up a driveway.

245/40/18 , 275/35/18

Is this one a s13 or s14? If its on an s13 what offset are you running and how much does it rub? What did u do so that it doesn’t rub?

I ran that set up 9.5 +30 wide wheels at the front and a 20mm spacer on my s14. I rubbed on tight turns when I hit a bump only

thanks guys, going to go with 225.40.18 in the front and 265.35.18 in the back

again, thanks for all the help

fr 225 r 245

i run a 235/40/18 on a 8+30 wheel up front on my S14 and it only rubs a bit when i pull hard through a corner.

your suspension has ALOT to do with rubbing etc.

if you have good coilovers you shouldnt have that much travel if you dial them in properly, then set your camber where you want and you should be solid.

if your tires are rubbing on the street dont you dare take it to the track. it took me months to get my coupe to where it wouldnt rub at high speed through hard corners even though it never ever rubbed on the street.

if you have low spring rates you’re going to have a tough time getting your wheels not to rub if you’re low.

i had that issue with a 265. put 10mm spacers on and rolled the fender = fine. running a 275 this year.

My front are only rubbing on hard turns, especially if I hit a bump during. The tires are not rubbing the fender but the liner. What do you do in this case? I already pounded the seam weld at the top flat so it wont cut the tire. Is pulling the liner the only option?