When do you guys plan on getting your cars out?

‘Pour in the AVGAS, turn up the boost and watch the tires melt away’-Big J circa 1999

i wasnt gonna go there but sure

there I changed my signature for you guys…

I will just change it back when I pick my car up saturday with the cam so theirs no complaining about my sig.

i request exhaust videos (idle + revving) when you get it back

its not going to sound any different then this. Same cam, same heads, same headers…

View Video on FQuick

In answer to this thread…

tomorrow :slight_smile:

You mean when am I taking off my winter tires/ wheels, and throwing on the CSL’s with PS2’s?

I already did 3-4 weeks ago, but the winter set up is back on for now. I love RWD in the snow.

im pretty sure I saw you recently.

really where? :ahh

to be honest i dont remember…but i was oh…m3

???

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:bangheadI took my heap oh shit out today and drove it to synapse. maybe 10-15 miles. I still managed to fuck that up though.

hey, at least now I know when the fuel level sender says 1/4 tank, I’m on empty.:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

You misfortune fills me with glee.

My car was out in full force tonight :lol

it should be out in full force every night. Rain/snow/hurricane/blizzard…its a freaken WRX for gods sake. Drive it 24-7

The fact that you somehow found it possible to fuck up a FIVE WORD sentence explains why you own a M3

The point<------------------------------------------------------------------>You :lol

I mean no offense

I beat the living snot out of the subaru just a moment ago.You’ve got to love a woman’s ability to boil your blood in .02 seconds

:lol You should of came down to the ext. We had a grand ole time. :lol