When do you guys plan on getting your cars out?

NONONONONO.

Me + Ext. = Bad News for Jason

Lol. As long as Vlad is not with you, you’re fine :shifty

I don’t think I’ll be pressing my luck anytime soon.

Call me when you want that knob :gay

will do, I think something is toast in my electrical system. Installed my navi last night, everything went fine, but I noticed after I got on it rather decently tonight on the highway the lights were pulsing, like very tiny intermittent power hiccups.

weird stuff

sounds like the alt is on its way out there homey

yea, I’m wondering how much downtime it would be to bring it to a shop to have it rebuilt for more amps. I have no idea who does it though.

call anca,s they got a fast turnaround time if ya bring it in ,the alt is easy on your car

The vette is out as of today. Granted there will be some crap days when I wont be driving it, today was just way to nice to not have it out. Saw plenty of bikes and other cars out too.

i took mine out today, just for a 30 mile trip to a body shop to have the roof and halo painted. WOW is all i can say, i forgot how nasty that thing is, i only really got on it once b/c im SUPPOSE to break in the clutch. All last year i was at 514rwhp, theres quite a difference now being at 590.

I wanted to drive my car today but I dont have ins on it yet.

it turns out from me whoopin on my car like I did, I managed to loosen the terminal connects that Pete cranked on super tight. Ooopsies

lol you were definitely hammering on that car bro. i tightened the shit outta that.:wow

I think I’m gonna lock tite that ish…

Just use a lockwasher and/or locknut homie.

dave you dont need insurance for how slow you drive :rofl

what can I say im captain slow:lol

ill say… july

yea, 2011.

/thread

could be. im in no rush