More news/proof that people are leaving NY

don’t be an asshole, seriously. it pisses me off when ppl talk shit about canada and not just because i’m canadian, but because 9.9/10 times americans have no fuckin clue what they are talking about when it comes to Canada. so cut the insults.

but on the health care and taxes topic, Take it from someone that has lived in both places, the system implemented in the states is a good one for great care BUT if you aren’t fortunate enough to have the money to pay for it or an employer that can cover you, your screwed. Canada takes care of anyone and everyone which truly is an amazing thing, but think about how many ppl just go to the doctor for almost nothing because they have to worry about copays or hospital bills. Thats a main reason for shit getting slowed down.

personally, i know i won’t be in such a financial position later in life so i’ll gladly take US care.

are you comparing this to buffalo??? and what canadian city?

snow removal is actually pretty damn good in western NY if you ask me. well at least in the southtowns. and the roads are pretty much the same.

as for cities being clean, toronto def holds something up there. i’m always impressed at the cleanliness in toronto. makes buffalo look like a pit.

EDIT - almost forgot taxes in the states > taxes in canada x 1000 it’s really bad here. plus just about everything else is more expensive too. i.e. gas, goods, bank fees, cell phones, hookers. it’s crazy.