When do you guys plan on getting your cars out?

thats the vibe i got too until i went the the HPDE/school day at LRP in the fall. everyone there, porsche owners, viper owners, bmw owners, whatever, seemed very friendly and helpful. thats the crowd i plan on “joining” anyway so its good enough for me. i dunno how the bmw “street” or “tuner” or “show” or whatever you want to call it is but i dont care, the most show-worthy modifications any M i get besides the engine bay or suspension setup will be OEM euro clears lol

driven.

bmw track guys arent bmw street car guys. the street car guys are wannabe racers, hence why they are douches. track guys dont need to act like douches because we already know they are. which is why they come off as cool… make sense?

I thought the tranny was out.

Or is the Celica black too? I dont remember.

one of the celicas is black. mine is red. and the black car im talking about isnt the GTI or a celica

thats pretty much what i was saying :lol

So thats what the goat comment was about.

I just noticed your signature.

Is it yours, your dad’s or both? I vaguely remember you saying something about your dad wanting a performance type car.

i might drop some money on it for a couple small things. doesnt need a whole lot 400/400 LS2. ill be driving it alot. its a fun car, nice interior. easy to drive, power all over. handles well. rides well. stereo is good… needs some bigger tires on it, and some warm roads.

same question.

pics?

Thats cool.
My dad has a beat up '97 Cutlass that used to be mine. He used to have cool cars a long time ago before I was born but then for some reason he got totally boring cars.
He wants a Dodge Hemi Dart but he’ll never get one.

maybe when its nicer out. ill be out puttsing around in it. if i feel it needs an exhaust or something. i will buy one for it. but as of now. its enough.

cool. what color, and is it stock? i’ve always liked GTO’s.

yeah my pops hasnt had much driving excitment in a long time. last muscle car was a 70 Challenger. time for him to have a car he can enjoy driving and have fun with. something with some balls so he doesnt get caught up in the old man ways that come with retirement

Was it the one AJ posted on AUG that was at Armory?

stock, phantom black metallic, 18s, black leather, some gangsta tint, 28kmi :excited

i duno man, i dont frequent AUG. i go there once in a great while.

i blow the tires off in 4th y0! :ahh

its no 03-04 cobra, but its fun.

1: didnt know AJ was on forumz
2: never heard of AUG, i’ll have to check it out lol
3: when did armory have a GTO??? :wtf

My dad’s last fast car was a '72 Duster 340 that he bought new. He traded it in on a Volare. :wtf

I always thought it wouldve been cool to have a project car together but he’s not into that now.

stock 340’s are not fast.